Effective disinfection process
The plastic tub is designed for the initial disinfection of hairdressing and cosmetic tools, such as scissors, combs, chisels, sticks, hoofs, files or pliers. The tub has a special removable container with perforation on the bottom (“strainer”), which allows for thorough drying of the product. The whole thing is made of a material resistant to disinfectants.
Compact and functional solution
The simple design allows you to keep the container perfectly clean. The product has a small size, which makes it extremely handy. Thanks to the capacity of about 1 liter, it will accommodate a considerable number of cosmetic tools, which significantly improves the process of disinfection of instruments.
Directions for use:
• Place the sterilizer on a flat, stable surface.
• Fill it with the appropriate liquid.
• Place the instruments in the perforated container, and then put it into the tub.
• Close it and wait about 5 minutes.
• After the recommended time, remove the tools to dry.
• closed tub: 25.5×12×5.8 cm
• inside of perforated container: 23×9×5 cm