The OCHO NAILS is a unique brand focusing on professional products for nail stylists. Its assortment includes hybrid nail polishes, nail gels, specialized lamps and nail care accessories. The OCHO NAILS products will meet the requirements of experienced users, as well as those who are just beginning their adventure with manicures.
Hybrid nail polishes – an aesthetic and durable way of decorating nails
A hybrid manicure is currently one of the most popular methods of nail styling, which provides considerable color fastness and resistance to chipping. Among the advantages of hybrid nail polishes, the wide range of available colors, the ease of making fancy decorations or strengthening the nail plate is worth mentioning. The OCHO NAILS hybrid nail polishes are characterized by appropriate density, intense pigmentation and ease of application. With them you will get a beautiful manicure with intense shine and durability of up to three weeks.
Attractive, non-obvious browns
Browns are a classic choice that will allow you to create an extraordinary manicure, not only in the autumn-winter season. In the OCHO NAILS BROWN collection there are plenty of interesting, universal shades. Brown nails are a modern and non-obvious, yet stylish option. Properly selected nail polish will match most outfits and will work well in both everyday looks and for bigger occasions. Classic yet minimalist styling will work well in any situation. Brown manicure is an intriguing choice, perfect for people who boldly look to the future.
How to properly perform a hybrid manicure?
1) Before starting the procedure, thoroughly disinfect your and the client’s hands with an antiseptic fluid and prepare the workplace accordingly.
2) Use a file of the appropriate gradation to give the nails the desired shape, gently mat the plate with a polishing block, if necessary prepare the cuticles.
3) Rinse the nail plate with a cotton pad soaked in cleanser. In addition, you can use a primer.
4) Apply a thin layer of hybrid base and cure for 30 seconds in a LED lamp or 2 minutes in a UV lamp.
5) Spread the hybrid nail polish in the selected color on the hardened base and cure 30 sec. in the LED lamp or 2 min. in the UV lamp. You can repeat the process for a more intense color.
6) Then apply a thin layer of top coat and cure 30 sec. in LED lamp or 2 min. in UV lamp. Depending on the type of top, it may be necessary to wash with a cleanser.
7) We recommend applying nourishing oil to the cuticles around the nails for better care.