available in jaw sizes 12 (4mm), 14 (5mm), 16 (6mm). with the methods of joining) the pliers ensure perfect work for a long time.
the pliers have a specially profiled handle (classic type), which ensures high precision, convenience and comfort of work.
– made of inox stainless steel
– specially profiled handle, which ensures high precision, convenience and comfort of work
– jaw connection method: lap joint (not recessed)
– type of spring: double-sided, mounted on a stainless steel screw
– total length of the pliers: 9.5 cm
– can be disinfected ation and sterilize by any method
(chemical, thermal, chemical-thermal)
– weight: 40g
steel, even stainless steel, regardless of the manufacturer, may under special conditions be damaged, destroyed, which may result in discoloration, pitting and even corrosion.
not following the manufacturer’s recommendations (too strong solution, too long disinfection time) may cause the metal to react, causing discoloration and damage to the tool