The OCHO NAILS is a unique brand focusing on professional products for nail stylists. Its assortment includes hybrid nail polishes, nail gels, specialized lamps and nail care accessories. The OCHO NAILS products will meet the requirements of experienced users and those just beginning their adventure with manicures.
Hybrid nail polishes – an aesthetic and durable way of decorating nails
A hybrid manicure is currently one of the most popular methods of nail styling, which provides considerable color fastness and resistance to chipping. Among the advantages of hybrid nail polishes, the wide range of available colors, the ease of making fancy decorations or strengthening the nail plate is worth mentioning. The OCHO NAILS hybrid nail polishes are characterized by appropriate density, intense pigmentation and ease of application. With them you will get a beautiful manicure with intense shine and durability of up to three weeks.
Delicate, timeless shades
Non-provocative pastel nails are an excellent choice because of their versatility. The OCHO NAILS PASTELS collection is an ideal color palette containing delicate colors that will unobtrusively emphasize beauty, perfectly complementing airy outfits. They will work well especially during the warmer seasons, but look equally stunning in the colder months. Thanks to their non-provocative character, they will prove themselves as everyday styling – for school or work. Fresh shades are also a perfect complement to outfits for parties or larger occasions.
How to properly perform a hybrid manicure?
1. Before starting the procedure, thoroughly disinfect your and the client’s hands with antiseptic fluid and prepare the workplace accordingly.
2. Use a file of the appropriate gradation to give the nails the desired shape, gently mat the plate with a polishing block, and if necessary prepare the cuticles.
3. Rinse the nail plate with a cotton pad soaked in a cleanser. In addition, you can use a primer.
4. Apply a thin layer of hybrid base and cure for 30 seconds in a LED lamp or 2 minutes in a UV lamp.
5. Spread the hybrid nail polish in the selected color on the hardened base and cure for 30 sec. in the LED lamp or 2 min. in the UV lamp. You can repeat the process for more intense color.
6. Then apply a thin layer of top coat and cure for 30 sec. in an LED lamp or 2 min. in a UV lamp. Depending on the type of top, it may be necessary to wash with a cleanser.
7. We recommend applying nourishing oil to the cuticles around the nails for better care.