alcohol preparation for hygienic and surgical disinfection of hands, skin and treatment area.
Product characteristics: – shows immediate action
– prolonged action (more than 3 hours) confirmed by tests
– has a broad spectrum of activity; has a bactericidal effect on gram (+) and gram (-) bacteria (including tbc), fungicidal; shows full virucidal activity according to dvv (including hiv, hbv, hcv)
– works effectively even in the presence of organic pollutants, such as blood, albumin
– works very gently on the skin; it is well tolerated even with frequent use by people with sensitive skin and prone to allergies
– contains ethanol and skin care substances
– addition of moisturizing substances prevents the skin from drying out
– does not hinder wound healing
– facilitates putting on and adhering protective gloves
– does not leave any chemicals on the skin that aggravate and irritate the skin
– the preparation has a pleasant, fleeting smell
– 1 liter bottles are adapted to typical wall-mounted arm dispensers
chemical composition :
100 g of the preparation contains: ethanol – 79.9 g, butan-2-one – 0.75 g, essential oils – 0.02 g, stabilizer – 0.63 g, purified water ad 100 g use: hygienic hand disinfection – on previously thoroughly washed and wiped hands with a disposable towel, apply 3 ml of the preparation. thoroughly rub into the skin of hands until dry (approx. 30 sec.). the preparation is used undiluted!
surgical hand disinfection – apply 5 ml of the preparation to thoroughly washed and then wiped hands and forearms and rub it in thoroughly until the preparation is completely dry, paying particular attention to the fingertips and the cuticle helix of the nail – the procedure should last approx. 1.5 min. the treatment should be performed twice. the camera should be used undiluted! disinfection of the skin and treatment area – the disinfected surface of the patient’s skin should be thoroughly moistened with the preparation and allowed to dry completely. before injections, blood collection, vaccinations, acupuncture, changing dressings, when removing sutures – wait at least 15 seconds. before operations and punctures – wait 1 min. the operation must be performed twice. disinfection of skin rich in sebaceous glands (e.g. forehead) – wait 10 minutes. when using electrical equipment, wait until the preparation is completely dry. Surgical drapes and foils should be applied to the skin after the preparation is completely dry.
accepted by all health authorities.
medilab distributor, manufacturer lysoform gmbh germany